Salsiccia e Peppe
1 LB of your choice of Scaffidi’s Pasta.
1 TBSP Garlic – Minced
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1 TSP Salt
1 TSP Black Pepper
2 TSP Italian Seasoning
4 SLICED Mixed Color Bell Peppers
1 LB Diced Cooked Italian Sausage
GARNISH with Fresh Parsley
GARNISH with Fresh Parmesan Cheese
1. With a medium-sized pan, sauté oil and garlic. Add sliced peppers and sauté until soft and aromatic. Add cooked and diced Italian Sausage. Add Salt, Black Pepper, and Italian Seasoning, stirring well.
2. In a large pot, add water and salt. Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Reserve ½ cup of pasta water and strain pasta well.
3. Add reserved pasta water to the pan, and sauté for 30-45 seconds.
4. Add cooked pasta to the pan, and stir well.
5. Plate and garnish with Parmesan Cheese and Parsley.
Want Other Recipes?
We have a listing of recipes on our website that can be used for easy and quick meals with our products. Take a look by clicking the button below!
Cooking With Us?
Brought to you by Spotify, get in the mood for a true Italian Night of Cooking and Dining with a curated list of songs straight from Scaffidi's @ Home! Featuring songs that we have all come to know and love plus some of the top, swinging hits from Italy - this 2 hour playlist will create the ambiance from cooking to dinner to dishes!